* Get the grant you deserve for your organization or project
* Tailor your proposal for the type of grant you''re applying for
* Learn how to plan ahead to ensure your proposal is successful
* The A to Z of securing grant funding!
This is not another how-to-write-a-grant-proposal book. Unlike existing books, Getting Grants argues that no matter what type of organization, there is a direct relationship between the organization''s internal proposal development process and how successful the organization is at securing grant funding.
Existing books focus solely on writing grant applications. Getting Grants deals with every step of the process:
* How and where to find sources of funding * The pre-proposal planning and development stage * The components of a grant proposal * The role of the grant writer and/or grants office in an organization * The role of the project director in the grants process * How to tailor the proposal and the budget to the funder (with tips gleaned from the author''s decade of experience) * How to nurture relationships with grant partner organizations -- and more!
Nonprofit organizations, public and private K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, hospitals, government agencies, and universities and colleges all compete for grants as a key element in their fundraising. The process of getting grants presented in this book applies to all these organizations, regardless of size. Getting Grants can serve as a tutorial on grant writing for first-timers and as a comprehensive reference guide for experienced professionals seeking to enhance their organization''s processes. It is a step-by-step guide to grant seeking and will serve as the comprehensive manual on the subject of grantsmanship.
Getting Grants includes a CD-ROM with forms, job descriptions, rules for a grants office, and useful excerpts from successfully funded proposals.
If You Enjoy "Getting Grants (Paperback)", May We Also Recommend: